Event is FINISHED
Insights on ecommerce / subscriptions biz models - Cafebond & Boxgreen
Walter Oh quit his banking job to start BoxGreen and Keyis Ng quit his own marketing agency to start Cafebond. We have the best of both worlds - e-commerce & subscriptions - to share their hands-on experience of what it takes to brand an e-commerce and subscriptions startup and how to take it overseas. Both are brand builders. Both are visionary. Both are funded by famous ventures. Both share similar challenges in operations and logistics. This is a nice setting at TheCo for you to meet other attendees who are also keen to explore building online startups. Regardless of the kind of startup or business you are in, these co-founders have a lot of insights to offer that is bound to stimulate positive thinking and actions in your own journey.
Talk includes dinner and is chargeable at $25.
This is an in-depth sharing session and seats limited to 50 to ensure maximum interaction and learning.
APRIL 7 TALK Agenda (held on first floor)
5:00 Physical subscriptions marketplace opens on ground floor from 5 to 9pm
6:30 Registration and networking (first floor)
7:00 Ice-breaker Group intros / chat
7:30 BoxGreen : co-founder Walter Oh
- why subscription? Global trends vs local trends
- when does subscription not work
- critical success factors for subscription
- marketing and operational challenges
- raising funds
- Q & A
8:15 Cafebond.com : co-founder Keyis Ng
- Landscape for coffee subscription market in USA / Europe
- What works and not works for subscription models
- Insights into Cafebond's e-commerce positioning and strategy
- How to explore extensions collaborations and marketing
- What marketing works and what not for Cafebond
- How to plan for growth overseas
9:00 More networking
9:30 Event ends
For regular updates, follow Facebook.com/startupasiawomen
#subscriptions #startups #marketplace #ecommerce #online #startupasiawomen #coffee #snacks #branding
Want to find more groups and events like this?